Friday, May 27, 2016

A Surprise Review of the New Surprise Strokes EP

By Shifty (Employee Person)


I like surprises. I also like The Strokes. They are my favorite band, and they have been my favorite band for the past 10 years. I feel like I am fully qualified to make a review of this new Strokes Future Present Past EP. Or not..... who knows??????





The new Strokes EP Future Present Past did not disappoint me. In fact, it actually excited me. I like that they made a song that represented how they view their future, present, and past states of mind. It's an interesting concept, and it worked for me. My favorite song of the bunch might be Oblivius, but the other two songs were great as well.

I'm excited for what comes next from The Strokes. Hopefully they continue this trend of making exciting and inspired music. I feel like their next album will sound a lot closer to that Julian Casablancas & The Voids album than any of their previous albums. I don't have a problem with that at all.

This album left me as a satisfied customer. Thank a bunch for your nice music The Strokes. You are some real cool guys. I am really excited for the next Strokes album.

The Future Present Past EP is streaming online right now. Give it a listen and let us know what you think. Here is a link to that.   http://www.cultrecords.com/    Physical copies of the EP should come out sometime this summer, but there is no date for them yet. Have a great weekend.   :)

No comments: