Monday, April 18, 2011

Head Explodey!

 
tUnE-yArDs-- "WHOKILL"
I'd like to thank Sean for making me listen to these guys (this girl?) 
Ridiculous, bouncy and almost impossible to really describe.
(maybe if Record Store Day hadn't killed me...)
Suffice to say, I don't dance--but I do when this is on.  It's impossible not to.

 Generationals--"Actor-Caster"
Why had I not been listening to these guys before now?  I've picked up all of their other albums based on the strength of this release alone.  They channel Better Than Ezra and Mazarin without being completely college rock-y, and I am totally in love.  It's doofy, feel-good indie pop-rock with a modern edge.  Get it!


*****
Check back for our 
Record Store Day 2011 photo-extravaganza!

 
 We Still have a few RSD releases available!

No comments: